We are an approved training centre by the Joint Approvals Unit for Periodic Training (JAUPT) to deliver training for the Driver Certificate of Professional Competence. Our training offers a range of courses to improve driver knowledge and skills including:
- Safe Loads, Safe Roads ( LGV only)
- Health & Safety for Commercial Drivers ( LGV & PCV)
- Drivers Hours & Tachographs (LGV & PCV)
- Emergency Procedures for L.I.D.D.S ( Loss,Injury,Damage,Death) ( LGV & PCV)
- Professional LGV & PCV Driver - Core Skills (LGV & PCV)
- Vehicle Checks and Maintenance (LGV only)
- Customer Service & Passenger Assistance (Taxi & PCV)
- Driver CPC Safe Carriage of Dangerous Goods (LGV only)
- Petroleum Products Driver - Core Skills (LGV only)
All courses are 7 hours in duration and count towards the commercial driver's requirement to complete 35 hours of Driver CPC Periodic Training in every 5 year period to retain commercial driving entitlements.
We only have a limited places so book early to avoid disappointment!!
Training is available as individual days or in blocks of 35 hours if required
On site training and consultation regarding key industry subjects can be arranged on request.
Course Dates are shown with prices by clicking below...