TRAINING STAFF NEEDEDAssociate, Part time and Full time opportunities for:
- Driver CPC Transport Trainers
- Light, Heavy Vehicle and Motorcycle Technical Trainers
- LGV and PCV Driver Trainers
Transport Training Services (N.I.) Ltd (TTS) has a long established reputation for providing high quality training for the Road Haulage, Passenger Transport and Retail Motor Industries.
We now have a need for additional trainers. Associate, Part Time and Full Time opportunities are available as we develop further our delivery of high quality training for people in the Transport and Motor Industries.
Successful candidates are expected to be involved in the design and delivery of our courses. We need confident self-starters who are competent speakers and have a professional attitude towards their work.
- Excellent skills and qualifications for the training to be delivered
- Min 5 years’ experience working in appropriate technical job roles
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Candidates must be available to work on occasional evenings or weekends to meet customer requirements.
- Flexible to work throughout Northern.Ireland.
- Currently valid driving licence
- Previous experience of delivering training
- Recognised professional training qualification
Negotiable based on experience.
Additional training will be provided as necessary for the successful candidates based on their existing qualifications and skills and needs of the business.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, please email us at [email protected] or call us at 028 9082 5653 to request an application form.
Associate and Part time applications are welcome on an on-going basis.